Nuclear Modelling 2023
This event will again extend over a day and a half with keynote speakers and presentations from academia and industry on a range of topics including the following:
- AI, innovation and recent developments in reactor performance and safety modelling
- Reactor thermal hydraulics, fuel performance, neutronics, criticality, shielding and coolant chemistry
- Recent developments supporting ANTs, AMRs, SMRs, propulsion and advances in materials modelling
- Development in uncertainty quantification, sensitivity analysis, data assimilation, reactor systems digital twins
- Optimisation techniques to support design and process developments
- Plant extension and end-of-life studies
- Fuel cycle facilities, decommissioning activities, waste management
- Multi-physics and multi-scale modelling framework
The event will begin at 9am on 9 November, finishing at 2pm on 10 November. Full details of the event will be available in due course.
Abstract and Poster Submissions
The abstract submission process is now open and entries will close on Monday 31st July.
Please use the Abstract Template provided to structure your abstract to the required format. Full papers are not required for submission; the abstract is for your intended presentation at the seminar.
Poster Submissions: The event is also open to poster submissions and sessions. Authors are asked to clearly identify this in their abstract submissions by selecting the “poster submission” option.
Tickets and Registration
|Earlybird – until 31st August||£180|
|Non-Member (Join here)||£300|
|Student NI Member (UG, PGT and PhD)||£50|
|Student Non-Member (Join here)||£75|