What is the Employer Champion programme?
Support your science workforce
The Science Council’s Employer Champion programme provides a package of support for employers that have made the commitment to support their scientific staff to become professionally registered.
As part of the commitment Employer Champions agree to a range of actions including to:
- Champion the value of professional registration among internal stakeholders and encourage other stakeholders to invest in professional registration.
- Ensure that staff have access to continuing professional development opportunities, which enable them to achieve and retain professional registration.
- Support staff to join the most suitable professional body for their role.
- Formally recognise staff who have achieved professional registration.
The Science Council will support you by:
- Publicly promoting the relationship on our website and in other materials, including PR opportunities and social media engagement.
- Providing resources and templates to support activities linked to professional registration.
- Actively supporting staff that are registered to maximise the value of their professional body membership, meet the Registrant CPD requirements and adhere to their codes of professional conduct.
If you would like to find out more, get in touch using the form below.