University of Nottingham
- University of Nottingham website
- University of Nottingham Science Council Employer Champion Award (2018)
- Employer Champion leads new project to engineer diversity into STEMM workforces (2018)
- 2015 Higher Education Technicians’ Summit – recognising the talent of technicians (Nottingham, June 2015)
- Technicians awarded Registered Scientist by the Science Council (Nottingham, 2015)
"Our experience of working with the Science Council to students who have completed a placement year working towards RSci status has been extremely positive. "
The University of Nottingham has a vision to be an inspiring place of learning and scholarship that transforms lives.
Technicians across the science departments are investing in professional registration, through the University of Nottingham Technical Focus Group, an initiative that aims to raise the profile of the technical contribution to higher education.
The university is also encouraging students to align their their year in industry experiences to the competences for Registered Scientist (RSci), so they can apply for professional registration in time for graduation and their entry into the workplace.
Raising the profile of technicians at Nottingham