Support with my application
There are a number of ways we will support you with your application. Please do make use of them; we want you to succeed.
You can also get in touch with the Science Council directly at email@example.com or
020 3434 2020. We are happy to help.
We are running a series of free workshops specifically to help you get to grips with your competence report.
Our upcoming schedule is below:
- 01-11-2017 Science Council, London, 2:00pm-4:00pm
- 02-11-2017 University of Nottingham, Nottingham, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- 14-11-2017 University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- 22-11-2017 Science Council, London, 2:00pm-4:00pm
- 23-11-2017 Cardiff University, Cardiff, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- 27-11-2017 The Operational Research Society, Birmingham, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- 12-12-2017 University of Leeds, Leeds, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- 13-12-2017 Science Council, London, 2:00pm-4:00pm
London workshops will be held at the Science Council office. Venues to be confirmed for workshops held outside London.
Secure your place now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer of 10 minute 1:1 sessions, to answer any questions you might have. These can take place online or over the phone, email email@example.com to find out more.
Within the Science Council’s online system there are resources available in our resource centre. This includes guidance to the standards themselves, a competence report planner, and a document on the most common mistakes applicants make, and how you can avoid them! For even more advice, check out our competence report blogs (here and here.) We have a discussion board too, where you can post any questions you may have to be answered by a Science Council member of staff or fellow applicants. To access the resource centre and discussion board, you will need to sign in to begin or continue with your application.
Working Towards Registration
If you are not quite ready to apply and need to build your experience then you might want to have the support of our Working Towards programme. By the time you have completed this you should have all the information you need for your competence report.